Contributors will publish a 5-8 page, peer reviewed extended abstract in the conference proceedings. Extended abstracts will be published open access in the series Systems and Control Transactions published by PSE Press. Peer-reviewed extended abstracts will receive a DOI, and also will be deposited in LAPSE, the leading digital research repository for the PSE field. The material in the extended abstracts can be re-used as part of a "full" paper submitted to a research journal, adhering to the policies of those journals.
Details and templates will be made available once the call for abstracts has opened.
- July 1, 2023. Call for abstracts. Contributors submit 1 page abstracts of their proposed contribution.
- Sep 15, 2023. Abstracts Due. 1-page abstracts due. Review process begins.
- October 1, 2023. Authors notified of decision. Authors will receive feedback on 1-page abstract, and decision (Reject or Tentative accept). Submissions with a Tentative Accept decision will be invited to submit the 5-8 page extended abstract.
- January 8, 2024. Extended Abstracts Due. Review process begins.
- March 1, 2024. Authors notified of decision. Authors receive comments on extended abstract, and decision (Reject / Revisions / Accept).
- April 15, 2024. Extended Abstract Revisions Due. Will be published if revision comments addressed satisfactorily. Final Accept decision given, and author invited to present a corresponding poster at the conference.